3M™ Repulpable Double Coated Tape R3227, White, 48 mm x 55 m, 3.5 mil, 24 rolls/CA
- Brand Name: 3M
- Length: 4.73 in.
- Width: 4.73 in.
- Height: 4.73 in.
3M™ Repulpable Web Processing Double Coated Tape R3227 is a temporary splicing tape used to aide in the processing of paper within the paper mill. The backing and adhesive is engineered for optimum strength for every type of splice: flying, overlap, butt and general purpose. It provides the required shear strength, high tack and heat resistance necessary for dependable productivity.3M 7100028150 Features:
- Repulpable material prevents broke contamination from non-repulpable splice material
- Tissue backing is thin and porous to allow adhesive penetration of sheet and engineered for optimum strength in a variety of splices
- Adhesive is designed to bond to a variety of paper substrates with high shear strength to perform in a variety of temporary splicing app
- High heat resistance (up to 400°F/200°C) allows tape to perform in a variety of printing applications
- Packaged in sealed plastic bags helps protect constant moisture content of unused tape
- Brand: 3M™
- Backing Material: Tissue
- Color: White
- Thickness: 3