3M™ Surface Pre-Treatment AC-131, BB, 1 pt Kit, 10/CA
- Brand Name: 3M
- Shelf Life: 365 Days From Date of Manufacture
- Length: 4.0 in.
- Width: 4.5 in.
- Height: 4.0 in.
3M™ Surface Pre-Treatment AC-131 is a non-chromated coating for use on aluminum, steel, and titanium alloys. Our solution gelation, or sol-gel, system effectively improves adhesion between the metallic surface, and epoxy or and polyurethane-based organic coatings. This water-based formula meets high performance aircraft paint application requirements.3M 7100114228 Features:
- Helps reduce labor time and water usage; no scrubbing or rinsing required
- Reduces rivet paint loss compared to other conversion coating products and preparation methods
- Compatible with existing application techniques; brush, spray or dip
- Qualified to multiple customer specs throughout the aerospace industry
- Available in both blue (AC-131 BB) and clear (AC-131 CB) versions
- Brand: 3M™
- Density: 1 Gram Per Litre
- Part Number: AC-131