3M™ Scotchlok™ Electrical IDC 905-POUCH, Double Run or Tap, Low Voltage (Automotive) Applications, Red, 22-18 AWG (Tap), 18-14 AWG (Run), 50 per pouch, 500/CA
- Brand Name: 3M
- Product Type: Cable Accessories
- Length: 8.5 in.
- Width: 3.0 in.
- Height: 8.5 in.
3M™ Scotchlok™ 905 IDC Double Run or Tap Electrical Connector electrically connects 2 wires in a tap, inline, pigtail or double-run installation while insulating the connection. The connector insulation is manufactured from polypropylene and is rated for 32V applications. This connector is ideal for low-voltage accessories and electronics.3M 7100175071 Features:
- Rely on the insulation, which is red polypropylene, to protect tap or parallel splicing
- Color-coded to make identification of the wire size easy and quick to save time
- Electrically connects 2 wires in a tap, inline, pigtail or double run installation
- Accommodates a range of wire sizes from 22 to 18 AWG for tap and 18 to 14 AWG for run for flexible use
- Constructed from a brass element to ensure good conductivity and plated in tin to resist corrosion for a long-lasting installation
- Withstands temperatures of 194 degrees F (90 degrees C)
- Rated for 32V applications
- Product Type: Connector
- Material: Plastic
- Part Number: 905-POUCH