Konform® LED Conformal Coating - 5 Gallon Pail
|3||$2,048.08||Save 4 %|
- Brand Name: Chemtronics
- Product Type: Conformal Coatings
- Shelf Life: 365 Days From Date of Manufacture
- Length: 15.0 in.
- Width: 12.0 in.
- Height: 12.0 in.
This item is hazardous and may be subject to an additional handling fee.
The Chemtronics CTLED-5 Konform® LED is a silicone conformal coating designed for light emitting diode (LED) applications, where a completely transparent coating is required to provide a tough, protective coating. Konform® LED is ideal for many applications including LED displays & controls, data communications, instrumentation, automotive manufacturing, marine manufacturing & process control.Chemtronics CTLED-5 Features:
- Ideal for LED lights, displays and controls, especially when used in outdoor or other extreme environments
- Provides maximum flexibility for extreme temperatures on the flex and rigid circuitry found in LED displays
- Cured coatings are hydrolytically stable and retain their physical electrical properties after high temperature and humidity exposure
- Extends component life by protecting against adverse environments
- Good insulation properties help with circuit installation characteristics, excellent flexibility minimizes thermal stress
- Resists moisture, salt, fungus, corrosive vapors, and severe environments
- Engineered to withstand heat generated by PCB as well as climatic temperature extremes
- Compliant with RoHS
- Brand: Konform®
- Product Type: Silicone coating
- Container size: 5 gallon pail
- Shelf life: 1 year
- Minimum Operating Temperature: -85Ã‚°F
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 390Ã‚°F
- Viscosity: 65 Ã‚± 5 cps
- Flash point (TCC): 53Ã‚°F
- Dielectric Breakdown (volts/mil): 1100
- Thermal Conductivity: 2.9 x 10-4