Fish Pole, 24', with Specialized Hook for Pushing and Pulling Wires
- Brand Name: Greenlee
- Length: 54.0 in.
- Width: 3.0 in.
- Height: 3.0 in.
The Greenlee FP24 is a 24' long fish pole for pushing and pulling wires. The tool is designed to help pull or push wires in difficult to access areas including over suspended ceilings, under sub-floors or crawl spaces, and in attics.Greenlee FP24 Features:
- Designed specifically for pushing and pulling wires over long distances
- Push or pull wires over suspended ceilings, under sub-floors or crawl spaces and in attics
- Non-conductive, high-impact construction
- Velcro strap secures pole when in collapsed position
- Self-contained, no loose parts
- Lightweight design to minimize fatigue
- Fish Pole 24 FT collapses to 50 in x 2-1/4 in and uses friction-locking system
- Install suspension wires for drop ceilings
- Accessory Type: Fish Pole
- For Use With: Pushing Wires, Pulling Wires
- Size: 2-1/4 in Dia x 24 ft Length