SAS/2 Applicator Machine for Splicing and Crimping wire
|3||$12,190.53||Save 2 %|
- Brand Name: Autosplice
- Length: 15.5 in.
- Width: 19.5 in.
- Height: 20.0 in.
The Autosplice G2-141-000 is a semi-automatic machine for splicing / crimping multiple wires and wire types for a large variety of wire gauge diameters. Used together with a roll of continuous Autosplice spliceband material, it creates a system which can be used in your shop, laboratory, or manufacturing floor for years to come. The SAS/2 can feed, cut and forms the material to create a highly reliable connection without using pre-formed crimps, providing a stronger connection than solder and much faster than welding.Autosplice G2-141-000 Features:
- CE Certified
- Simple to operate
- Various tool sets available to accommodate wire sizes
- Various size spliceband material available
- 6 spliceband material options, plus custom materials
- Long life machine, 25 years
- Brand: Autosplice
- Product Type: Wire Splicer applicator
- Spliceband Sizes: from 2mm to 9 mm
- Tool Set Sizes: 12 available, plus custom engineering
- Material Options: Brass, Tin plated Brass, Copper Nickel, Stainless Steel, Inconel, plus custom engeering
- Insertion Options: Standard and "M" serration materials
- Available Options: Crimpforce Monitor, Guillotine Cut-Off Assemblyt, Horn Base clincher