HG Series Master Heat Gun® Kit, 1200°F, 120V
- Brand Name: Master Appliance
- Series: HG
- Length: 16.0 in.
- Width: 8.0 in.
- Height: 14.0 in.
The Master Appliance HG-501D-00-K is an HG series multi-use and variable temperature heat gun kit. The heat gun is designed with a sturdy die cast aluminum housing and an upgraded long-life universal motor that delivers 2X PLUS run life. It helps maximize user's comfort by providing a redesigned ergonomic soft grip handle. The HG series heat gun is ideal for use in applications such as bending plastics, cure adhesives, heat parts, shrink tubing, amongst others.Master Appliance HG-501D-00-K Features:
- Kit includes: Master Heat Gun, A-160-HG shrink attachment, 51543 spreader attachment and a 51544 reducer attachment packed in a rugged plastic storage case.
- High 27 CFM airflow that allows the user to get jobs completed faster
- Maximum heating efficiency with the new quick-change plug-in heating element with even airflow over element
- Hot-Cool-Off rocker switch
- Non-slip, reinforced stand offers stable 90-degree adjustability
- Dimensions: 10 L x 5.25 W x 9.5" H
- Nozzle O.D.: 1-1/2"
- Nozzle Shield O.D.: 1-3/4"
- Cord Length: 6', 3-wire grounded
- Average Air Velocity: 3400 FPM at ambient