Dual Temperature Heat Gun with Double Insulated Power Cord for Safety, 600 and 950°F
|5||$43.20||Save 1 %|
|15||$42.75||Save 2 %|
- Brand Name: Hakko
- Product Type: Heat Guns
- Voltage Rating: 120 VAC at 60 Hz
- Length: 12.75 in.
- Width: 9.5 in.
- Height: 3.75 in.
- Availability: In Stock
The Hakko HJ5000 is a general purpose heat gun designed to combine high performance with exceptional value.Hakko HJ5000 Features:
- Features a specially designed heating element tested at over twice the useful life of competitive models
- Impact resistant housing to ensure durability
- Offers quick heat-up and ultra quiet operation
- Dual temperature heat gun designed for general intermittent use
- Ideal for stripping paint, heat shrink tubing, curing epoxy, defrosting ice-frozen plumbing, and other applications where general heating is required
- Dual temperature: Low - 600°F (316°C) High - 950°F (510°C)
- Cool air stage: Enables rapid cool down
- Power cord: Rubber construction, double insulated for safety
- Output: 1300 watts
- Voltage: 120 VAC, 60Hz
- Air flow: 12.5 CFM as measured at the exhaust nozzle
- Certifications: UL/CUL