The Hexacon SI-P115 110W is a 110 watt heavy-duty plug tip soldering iron with a 3/8" tip diameter for use with heavy-duty electrical and electronics applications.Hexacon SI-P115 110W Features:
Hexacon SI-P115 110W Specifications:
- Long-life Hexacon Xtradur tips are standard
- Soldering tip, element, and all other parts are independently replaceable for maximum versatility and economy
- Burn resistant, extra flexible, neoprene power cord is color-coded for wattage identification and will withstand accidental contact with a hot iron
- Three-wire grounded construction is standard for maximum operator safety
- Cool, comfortable, hardwood handle with full grip
- Unique heat interrupter/deflector keeps handle cool and permits a shorter, better balanced iron with greater directional control
- Unique front nut design absorbs shock and extends lifetime of hot element.
- Ultra-strong, alloy-steel, nickel plated case can be clamped in a vise for easy maintenance.
- Consistent idling temperature performance and long lifetime is ensured by an element with ±2% tolerance
- Wattage: 110W
- Standard Tip: HT140X
- Tip Diameter: 3/8"
- Case Material: Alloy Steel
- Case Finish: Nickel Plating
- Handle Material: Hardwood
- Cord Material: Neoprene