Sports more of everything you desire in a printer
Like a great car, the TLS2200 has served you well, but now it's time to rev up your ride with the new BMP®61 label printer.
For starters, in addition to what you loved about Brady's TLS2200, you'll also enjoy the "61's" bumped up output, options and data manipulation capabilities, proven durability and ease of use, plus increased speed, less waste and better print quality.
What's under the hood?
- Stylish full-color touch screen you can see outdoors
- Efficient "source to label" capture and management
- Automatic data upload or download via USB, Wi-Fi and apps
- Extra roomy material load opening, flip-top cover, label bay for bulk rolls
- Elite 300 dpi print head
- Ultimate ergonomics with on-the-go-grip; tested and designed for durability
- Comfortable utility strap for easy storage and handling
- Classic QWERTY keypad and hot keys
- Sleek label formatting with Ribbon Smart-Cell technology on each roll (automatic calibration)
- Dual power choices - NIMH battery or AC cord
- Fully loaded with a two-year warranty
- Customize yours with WIFI
Accepts 600 ribbon material types
- Runs both bulk roll and cartridge materials
- Works with die cuts (pre-sized)
- Custom sizes available (up to 2" width)
- Continuous lengths (up to 2" width)
- Durable raised panel decals
- Vinyl in seven different colors
- Partially preprinted header options
Label anywhere and on anything
- Contract panel shops
- Wire processor and harness shops
- Security and AV systems installations
- Electrical and computer wiring jobs
- Control system parts identification
- Facility and equipment labeling
- Automation control equipment tagging
- Wire and cable marking
- Component marking
- Thermal transfer printing
- Write-on applications
- General identification
Would you like to know more about the Brady BMP61 Label Printer?
We're here to help. Please complete the brief form below, and a Hisco representative will respond to you as quickly as possible.