STI Electronics Folder
STI Training & Analytical Services
With their advanced training and services, STI offers critical support to meet the requirements of virtually any electronics assembly application. This full-service company was founded in 1982 based on more than 55 years of industry experience - including development of both the NASA and Department of Defense Soldering Schools. Earlier this year IPC honored STI with its Corporate Recognition Award, and the company continues to serve as a primary development partner for IPC's Certification Quality Initiative.
Now, through our exclusive partnership with STI, we're able to offer a complete range of innovative training and evaluation kits directly from our website. Select from standardized or customized solutions and more, or read on below to learn about additional training opportunities and analytical services from STI.
What Sets STI Apart?
- Recipient of the 2014 IPC Stan Plzak Corporate Recognition Award, the highest possible honor for IPC
- Served as a primary development partner for IPC's Certification Quality Initiative launched in 2013
- IPC Approved Certification center for all currently available courses (IPC-A-600, IPC-J-STD-01, IPC-A-610, IPC-7711/7721, IPC/WHMA620)
- Pioneers of the soldering, electronic manufacturing and training fields for over 50 years
- Founder Jim Raby helped to develop the NASA and military solder school systems before starting STI
- STI training is recognized and utilized throughout the United States and the world
flexibility: With multiple training class opportunities offered every week, STI makes it easy to find the perfect fit for your busy schedule.
Range: Training covers a range of commercial and high reliability topics including through-hole and surface mount soldering, cable/harness assembly and much more.
Depth: A comprehensive agenda extends beyond the basics to discuss the rationale behind best practices, with plenty of hands-on application training.
Customization: Analytical capabilities include customized test protocols as well as compliance testing for various EIA/JEDEC, IEC, AEC, ASTM, IPC, and MIL standards.
Scope: With a range of test and evaluation services for both component and system-level electronics hardware, STI serves the aerospace, military and commercial sectors of the electronics industry.
Expertise: Backed by more than 50 years of experience, STI analytical services are designed to explore and assess products and processes for electrical, environmental, mechanical and other applications.
Simply complete the form below, and let the experts at STI design the perfect training or analytical solution for your workplace.